As a leader in technical career education in Southeastern New England, Rhode Island's New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit technical university offering Associate, Bachelor’s,
- East Greenwich Campus, One New England Tech Boulevard, East Greenwich, Rhode Island 02818
- +1 (401467) 774-4
November is Bonus Month! You are welcome to take any classes available within your level for FREE!
- 1525 Smith St North Providence, RI 02911-2959
- (401) 354-0054
Community College of Rhode Island is the largest community college in New England and has been a leader in education and training for more than
- 1 Hilton St Providence, RI 02905-2313
- (401) 455-6000
The Brown Bookstore has been located at 244 Thayer Street, since the opening of the Brown Office Building in 1970.
- 244 Thayer St Providence, RI 02912-9031
- (401) 863-2336
The Pennfield School is an Independent Day School in Portsmouth, Rhode Island for boys and girls, nursery through grade 8.
- 110 Sandy Point Ave Portsmouth, RI 02871-3512
- (401) 849-4646
Looking for a kindergarten or nursery school program that is fun and teaches the basics yet also teaches children to be problem solvers and forever
- 143 Peckham Ln Middletown, RI 02842-5317
- (401) 846-9251
St. Michael's Country Day School is an independent, coeducational, nondenominational school for children from preschool through eighth grade.
- 180 Rhode Island Ave Newport, RI 02840-3341
- (401) 849-5970